Features & Benefits
- Voltage Range: 250V to 350V
- Capacitance EIA Code: 1.0uF to 50uF
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Particularly designed for AC filtering
- High dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C
The FLC series uses a non-impregnated metallized polypropylene dielectric specially treated to have a very high dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C.
The FLC has been designed for printed circuit board mounting. They are suitable for output AC filtering for power converters, UPS systems, solar inverters and motor drives etc.