Features & Benefits
- Voltage Range: 250V to 350V
- Capacitance EIA Code: 1.0uF to 50uF
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Particularly designed for AC filtering
- High dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C
The FLC series uses a non-impregnated metallized polypropylene dielectric specially treated to have a very high dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C.
The FLC has been designed for printed circuit board mounting. They are suitable for output AC filtering for power converters, UPS systems, solar inverters and motor drives etc.
Part Number Information
Technical Papers – Click to Download