Features & Benefits
- Robust design for long operation lifetime
- Statistical screening with Accelerated Ageing
- Surge testing level option
- Improved basic reliability 0.5%/1000 hrs.
- Humidity 85°C/85%RH, Vr, 500/1000 hrs.
- -55 to +125°CX operation temperature
- Shock and vibration from MIL-STD-202
- DCL 0.1 CV
- 3x reflow 260°C compatible
- Benign failure mode under recommended use conditions
- AC/DC Power Supplies
- DC/DC Convertors
- Timing Circuits
- Pulsing Circuits
TCB is a COTS Plus upscreened version of TCR professional conductive polymer series designed for use in demanding industrial applications requiring very low ESR with stable, high frequency CAP retension and longer life performance – such as high power DC/DC converters employed in telecommunications, industrial and avionics. The series exhibits improved basic reliability 0.5%/1000hrs at 85°C, capacitors are designed to withstand biased humidity testing at 85°C/85% R.H. for at least 500 hours and rated for operation up to 125°C. Additional surge screening at -55°C and 85°C and SnPb plating optional upon request.