The AVX Medical grade series of tantalum capacitors are designed for use in implantable applications and feature very low leakage for long battery life and unsurpassed reliability based on statistical assessment of each batch. These components are conservatively designed, and tested using AVX proprietary methods that remove components that may experience parametric shift or instability during customer assembly or in application. AVX offers two versions of these medical grade tantalums: our traditional HRC5000 series uses Weibull grading for batch reliability assessment, and HRC6000 uses the new AVX Q -Process, which applies an optimized burn in at 125°C and batch conformance test for reliability assurance.
- White Paper: High Reliability Solid Tantalum Capacitors
- Flight Level Testing & Data Explanation
- High Reliability (Tantalum) Products Brochure
- High Reliability Space Level SRC9000
- Medical Products Selection Guide