Features & Benefits
- Dual Beam contact provides maximum mechanical stability and wire retention
- Tape and reel packaged for automated SMT placement
- Staged current rating based on AWG, maximum is 12A (18AWG)
- Increased functionality with the single contact placement: multiple contacts and/or specific individual locations
- Machine Controls: motors, drives, solenoids, sensors, fans and pumps
- Commercial Buildings: controls, security, fire and sensors
- Smart Grid: meters, breakers and panels
- SSL/LED; bulbs, fixtures, signage and streetlights
AVX continues to develop innovative connectors for the industrial electronics market that provide significant benefits over existing, outdated connector solutions. The latest release is single vertical Wire-to-Board (WTB) contacts that provide cost effective, yet robust discrete wire termination without the expense of an insulator and assembly costs. This new family of top and bottom entry contacts compliments the existing vertical poke home connectors already on the market, providing a lower cost solution without jeopardizing performance.
The new contacts support both solid and stranded wires ranging from 24AWG down to 18AWG and current ratings as high as 12 amps. The set of four contacts provide both top and bottom entry for FR4 and metal core printed circuit boards.