Features & Benefits
- Simple strip and poke-home wire insertion with easy twist and pull wire extraction
- 2.5mm height achieves the lowest height possible for this AWG range
- Accepts 20-26 AWG solid and stranded wires
- High spring force dual beam box contact provides maximum mechanical stability and wire retention
- Machine Controls: motors, drives, solenoids, sensors, fans and pumps
- Commercial Buildings: controls, security, fire and sensors
- Smart Grid: meters, breakers and panels
- SSL/LED: bulbs, fixtures, signage and streetlights
The new 9296 series connector provides a quick and reliable wire-to-board termination in a sleek 3.0mm pitch by 2.5mm high SMT package for a broad range of industrial and commercial applications. With almost every product on the market having to deal with a small number of discrete wires connecting components to a PCB, the 9296 connector series meets this challenge by simply stripping the wire and inserting them into a 1 to 6 position connector. This makes the connector very cost effective and termination friendly within the factory as well as in the field by electrical installers.
Developed for harsh industrial applications, the connector integrates the already proven 2mm dual beam poke-home contact into a connector housing. The high spring force Phosphor Bronze contact accepts a wide range (20-26AWG solid or stranded) of wire to accommodate any wire combination within a single connector.