Features & Benefits
- Mates with standard 9159 horizontal socket, keeping same BTB connector system
- Economical and reliable IDC wire termination
- Gold plated BeCu contact system for high reliability in harsh environments
- Integrally molded latch offers positive latching after mating
- Provides Wire-to-Board capabilities to standard 9159 2-Piece connector system
- In conjunction with the IDC socket WTB connector (24-9159), these connectors provide maximum flexibility to bring power and signal wires onto or off of any board level 9159 connector
The IDC cable plug connector allows for 22-24AWG discrete or cabled wires to be easily and reliability terminated into a 9159 standard interface socket connector. This will allow power and signals to be connectors onto a PCB socket connector while providing positive latching. The wire assembly support block allows for 2 through 6 wires to be terminated all in one step with any standard bench top press. IDC covers provide both through (daisy chain applications) and wire stop termination options.