Features & Benefits
- Dual contacts provide positive contact force for enhanced reliability
- Mates with standard 1.6 ± 0.15mm PCB on 2.0mm pad pitch
- 3 amp current rating for high current applications
- Available in white: supports SSL market preferences
- Coplanar PCB mating in SSL products
- LED linear lighting strips
The 9159 series of Board-to-Board interconnect system allows two PCBs to be mated end-to-end creating strips of LED lighting. Designed specifically for the unique Solid State Lighting (SSL) market requiring coplanar (horizontal-to-horizontal) PCB mating. The 1-Piece Card Edge connector was developed to provide a reliable, low cost and simple means of connecting multiple PCBs together. The single stamped contact has dual contact beams to guarantee a high contact force on standard 1.6mm PCBs. These connectors are available in 2 through 5 positions and are on 2.0mm pitch centers to provide a 3 amp continuous rating.