Land Grid Array (LGA) capacitors are based on the first Low ESL MLCC technology created to specifically address the design needs of current day Power Delivery Networks (PDNs). This is the 3rd low inductance capacitor technology developed by AVX. LGA technology provides engineers with new options. The LGA internal structure and manufacturing technology eliminates the historic need for a device to be physically small to create small current loops to minimize inductance. New designs that would have used 8 terminal IDCs are moving to 2 terminal LGAs because the layout is easier for a 2 terminal device and manufacturing yield is better for a 2 terminal LGA versus an 8 terminal IDC. There are new multi-terminal LGA product families that will provide even more attractive options for PDN designers.
- Advanced Ceramic Capacitors for Power Supply, High Voltage, and Tip and Ring Applications
- Surface Mount Ceramic Capacitor Products
- European Space Agency and CECC Ceramic Capacitor Products
- High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors
- Multilayer Ceramic Leaded Capacitors
- Multilayer Ceramic Feedthru Chip Capacitors and Arrays