SMT Test Technician
Job Description: Debugging based on schematics, diagrams, written and verbal description, layouts or plans to perform testing and troubleshooting functions.
SMT Engineering Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of analogue and digital circuit;
- Develop manufacturing test, usage of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, Digital multi meter;
- IT skills and MS Office (CAD viewers, etc. is an advantage);
- Debugging based on schematics, diagrams, written and verbal description, layouts or plans to perform testing and troubleshooting functions;
- Familiar with test orientated languages (LabVIEW, Visual Basic Etc.);
- Ability to work as a team member or an individual, how is required;
- Responsible and self driven;
- Good communication skills;
- College/Post-secondary school in a technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics or Automatics).
- Student in a Technical University is an advantage.
- Medium English communication (Written, Spoken, Reading).
- 2-3 years working experience in a SMT production environment is an advantage.