SMT Process Technician
Job Description: Team player inside Engineering team, working on 4 shift pattern providing support to SMT processes and working close together with Maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure the corrective actions for all SMT processes and machines ( printing, glue dispensing, laser marking, SPI, Pick & place, reflow, AOI.
- Work together with preventive maintenance team;
- Continuously optimization of the process (cycle time, quality, costs);
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements within the production area ;
- Responsible for identifying improvement projects and taking appropriate action to drive and achieve these improvements;
- Diagnose and repair all machines and report findings in a concise and accurate manner. A good understanding of electrical drawings, schematics and engineering drawings is expected, together with the general use of multi-meters, hand power tools and measuring equipment;
- He or she will also be expected, from time to time, to provide trainings to other technicians or operators;
- College/Post-secondary school in a technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics or Automatics);
- University school in a technical degree is an advantage;
- University student still in technical environment, is an advantage;
- Medium English communication (Written, Spoken, Reading);
- 2-3 years working experience in electronic production environment is an advantage;
- Available to work in 4 shifts;