Quality Laboratory Technician
Job Description: Ensuring the conditions for the production and delivery of products in accordance with customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing laboratory tests in order to obtain reliable and precise data, to support production functional tests;
- Performing laboratory tests in order to obtain reliable and precise data, to support production product audits;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Recording and interpreting results to present required information’s to the involved departments;
- Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs.
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Operating standard laboratory equipment;
- Technical / electronics skills;
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Good spoken and written English;
- High independence, accuracy, flexibility and teamwork