Location: Timisoara, Romania
Ensuring conditions for producing and delivering compliant products that meet customer requirements.
Quality Area Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep customer relationship regarding product quality;
- Manage customer portals;
- Manage customer complaints, drive root cause analysis, follow up of the corrective actions;
- Coordinate customer audits , define and monitor the list of corrective actions;
- Drive continuous improvement process;
- Coordinate internal process audits and track the list of open points;
- Part of change management team;
- Evaluate robustness of process preventive and corrective actions;
- Elaborates and controls internal documents and customer requested documents related to products and processes quality;
- Identify and analyze the risks, initiate correctives actions, follow up of action plans.
- Technical university degree;
- Experience in customer relations in automotive industry- minimum 1 year;
- QS 9000/ISO TS 16949, P-FMEA, SPC knowledge, Problem Solving tools;
- Experience as internal auditor ISO 9001 or ISO TS 16949 is an advantage;
- PC operating skills – MS Office;
- Fluent in English;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.