Job Description: Ensures materials and production planning.
Supply Chain Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to order raw material from the suppliers: create delivery lines, send to suppliers the delivery schedule, obtain confirmation of orders;
- Checks daily the stock evolution and adjusts the delivery lines to advance or delay based on needs;
- Production planning for finished goods;
- Confirm the delivery schedule to customer service;
- Maintains master data for finished goods and raw materials in SAP: schedule agreements, material master;
- Continuous contact with the suppliers to ensure all data and documents are available to receive the materials;
- Good English knowledge;
- Prior experience in product planning, production control;
- Proficiency in using SAP, (Material Master is a must);
- MS Office (Excel, Word);
- Very good communication skills;
- Team work and cooperation skills;
- Organizing and coordination skills.