Location: Penang, Malaysia
The team is looking for an experienced QA engineer to architect test plans, design test cases and provide hands-on leadership during test execution. The team utilizes a highly collaborative feature development model that requires deep QA involvement on all engineering projects from start to finish.
Senior Department Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage reliability testing and calibration functions.
- Perform failure analysis and participate in problem solving.
- Manage equipment in the reliability laboratory.
- Publish reliability trend and provide data to the field as needed.
- Participate in root cause analysis together with cross-functional team. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Materials Engineering, or related degree.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience in the tech industry as a QA Engineer
- Must have worked in automation testing in last 2 projects minimum
- Knowledge in MIL Standard, CSAM and Build-in (LAB)
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills