Location: Penang, Malaysia
The Lab Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the emission laboratory testing and measurement equipment.
Senior Department Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose equipment and software issues and assist with problem resolution.
- Oversee vendors to implement service, installation, and repair of facility and measurement equipment for emissions testing.
- Oversee facility and equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Maintain emission consumable inventories including procurement.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Materials Engineering, or related degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the theoretical and practical application of engineering laboratory techniques especially for manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and some programming languages.
- Ability to work with schematics, calibrate equipment, and deal with sensors, etc.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.