Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Responsible for loading and unloading small production units with tweezers into metal fixtures. This position requires ability to understand and follow procedures (written and verbal) and excellent manual dexterity. 2nd shift schedule is Monday - Friday, 3 PM - 11 PM. Position is expected to last approximately 3 months. Pay is $9.90/hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload units into metal fixtures. Units are approximately 0.08 inches by 0.05 inches to 0.37 inches square.
- Read, understand and follow manufacturing procedures to ensure quality products.
- Adhere to all Safety procedures at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to maintain reliable attendance and work overtime as needed
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to work with small tweezers and small units
- Ability to wear vinyl disposable gloves while working with units.
- Ability to effectively communicate and understand English (read, write and speak)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” (U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident) as defined by 22 CFR 120.15 is required, or if a non-US. Person, the ability to obtain an export license approved by the U.S. Department of State.