Manufacturing Operators – 2nd, 3rd, Weekend Day Full Time shifts, 2nd shift Visual Inspectors – Microelectronics
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Job Description: Perform various manufacturing functions for micro-electronic component manufacturing. Manufacturing positions include but are not limited Sputtering, Dicing, Patterning, Molding, Substrate Cleaning, Visual Inspection, Electrical Testing and Packaging. Most positions require use of a computer/touch screen pad. Starting wage is $10.64/hr. 2nd shift is Mon - Fri, 3 PM - 11 PM with a $0.30/hr. shift adder. 3rd shift is Mon - Fri, 11 PM - 7 AM with a $0.45/hr. shift adder. Weekend Day shift is Thursday 1 PM - 7 PM and Fri - Sun 7 AM - 7 PM. May have to train on 1st shift M-F, 7 AM - 3 PM. Benefits after 60 days. include medical, dental and vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all functions associated with the operation of various pieces of equipment within the department
- Follow manufacturing specifications and all safety procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good vision/Ability to use a microscope
- Ability to stand for most of the shift
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to lift weight or exert force up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work with chemicals and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Good manual dexterity to handle small tools and/or small units
- Basic computer skills/Experience with touch-pad control preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Good attendance
- Experience in the operation of manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Due to export controls, U.S. person is required - U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident