Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Job Description: Utilize CAD tools to create tooling files, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings based on customer drawings and internal data supplied by Engineering. Salary is $16 - 19 per hour. Benefits including medical, dental and vision after 60 days.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create tooling drawings based on customer provided data files, modifying to incorporate compensation, tone, and layers based on design rules and engineering inputs.
- Provide checks for tooling drawings before orders are placed.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for tooling, transfer data to tooling vendors, following up on order status and maintaining tooling (re)order spreadsheet.
- Provide drawing conversion for non-standard drawing formats.
- Create check plots and send to customers for approval.
- Create Fabrication and Laser drawings.
- Provide data files / programs for Laser Machining and Lithography processes.
- Produce electronic files and hard-copy folders of work instruction packets.
- Develop resistor calculations based on sheet resistance and resistor size.
- Associate degree in a technical field, preferably with a background in CAD.
- Electronics or mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of three (3) years drafting experience. Experience in drafting must be related to mechanical or electronics design.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours experience with CAD operation, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 CFR 120.15 is required, or if a non-US. Person, the ability to obtain an export license approved by the U.S. Department of State.
- “U.S. Person” includes U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee or asylee.