Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Perform various manufacturing functions for electronic component manufacturing. Manufacturing positions include but are not limited Sputtering, Dicing, Patterning, Molding, Substrate Cleaning, Visual Inspection, Electrical Testing and Packaging. Most positions require use of a computer/touch screen pad. 2nd shift hours are 3 PM – 11 PM. 3rd shift hours are 11 PM – 7 AM. Full benefits after 60 days.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all functions associated with the operation of various pieces of equipment within the department
- Follow manufacturing specifications and all safety procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good vision/Ability to use a microscope
- Ability to stand for most of the shift
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to lift weight or exert force up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work with chemicals and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Good manual dexterity to handle small tools and/or small units
- Basic computer skills/Experience with touch-pad control preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Good attendance
- Experience in the operation of manufacturing equipment preferred.
- 2 weeks paid Training may be required in Jacksonville, Florida