Location: Greenville, SC
The Systems Software / Application Developer is assigned to support global AVX initiative of developing, maintaining and implementing Infinity QS Statistical Process Control Software (Realtime process control) in North America, Europe and Asia AVX sites. Designs and implements plant / process specific solutions for Infinity QC based on key manufacturing process parameters listed in Plant Manufacturing Control Plans. Interfaces with Local and Corporate IT and production members to achieve and maintain results.
Application Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain applications to assist in data collection.
- Tailors system where appropriate and required
- Helps with system integration, data collection where required
- Travel to sites as needed, provides development, go live and operational support for the software, such software upgrades and patching.
- Provides training as required to end users during implementation and after go live support.
- Bachelor of Science degree required in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in the use of SPC software preferred
- Knowledge in programming languages such as SQL, VB.NET, C#
- Knowledge in MS SQL and/or Oracle databases
- Experience with SDLC
- Experience working with internal and external customers and meeting the demands specified
- Good oral and written communicative skills are a must
- Ability to interface effectively with local IT members and Test Engineering
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel up to 50% during peak periods for implementations and training