Location: Greenville, SC
The Systems Software / Application Developer is assigned to support global AVX initiative of developing, maintaining and implementing Infinity QS Statistical Process Control Software (Realtime process control) in Europe and Asia AVX sites. Designs and implements plant / process specific solutions for Infinity QC based on key manufacturing process parameters listed in Plant Manufacturing Control Plans. Interfaces, Local and Corporate IT and production members to achieve and maintain results.
Application Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain applications to assist in data collection.
- Tailors system where appropriate and required
- Helps with system integration, data collection where required
- Travel to sites as needed, provides development, go live and operational support for the software, such software upgrades and patching.
- Provides training as required to end users during implementation and after go live support.
- Bachelor of Science degree required either, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledge/skills in the use of SPC software
- Knowledge/skills in the use of quality management software
- Knowledge/skills in Computer Programming languages, including SQL, VB
- Knowledge/skills in MS SQL and/or Oracle databases. Experience with SAP preferred
- Experience with the software development cycle
- Experience working with internal and external customers and meeting the demands specified
- Good oral and written communicative skills are a must
- Ability to interface effectively with local IT members and Test Engineering
- Analytical thinking