Sr. Sharepoint Developer
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Using industry best practices, this role is responsible for developing and supporting applications, forms, sites, and workflows based in the Office365 online environment. In addition, there may be existing on-premise SharePoint systems that need to be migrated to the online system, or that need support until they are migrated. The SharePoint developer will work with business leaders and employees to help set up site pages, content, Team’s pages. They will also help to teach company users how to better leverage the Office365 in their jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, validate, and troubleshoot high performance/ high-visibility web-based applications using SharePoint/SharePoint Online/PowerApps.
- Design, build and maintain SharePoint online sites and pages for the global enterprise
- Upgrade and optimize existing web applications to enhance customer experience and overall operability.
- Manage a dotted-line team of developers, DBAs and analysts to deliver technical services and solutions through Office365.
- Support and maintain current and legacy SharePoint implementations and related user bases.
- Document and publish requirements, designs, and technical specifications for use by internal teams and leadership.
- Create and deliver effective written and verbal explanations and documentation for project and agency stakeholders.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline.
- Minimum six (6) years information technology experience in Microsoft SharePoint, workflows, and forms.
- Four (4) years preferred experience with Offic365 and SharePoint Online: Working knowledge and experience with Azure, Office365 architecture and applications
- Experience developing and troubleshooting with PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Azure Logic Apps, and SharePoint Framework
- Creating webpages and forms in the SharePoint Online environment