Sr. Programmer Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: This role is responsible for performing the functional duties in support of the delivery of in-house business and manufacturing systems. This includes the design, analysis and programming on schedule and in accordance with in-house customer requirements and company standards. The position will work with all areas of the manufacturing and corporate operations to resolve process and operational issues. The environment will consist of work on new system development as well as support current legacy systems. Because of the nature of this business (i.e. manufacturing 24x7) a successful candidate is expected to provide after hours or holiday support in an on-call rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and documents custom applications, reports, scripts and forms according to required specifications.
- Able to develop solutions in object oriented design and web development using VB.NET, Visual C#.NET, Java, XML and ASP.NET.
- Support company ERP environment, and other critical business system applications.
- Report writing with SQL Reporting Services, COGNOS and Crystal Reports Business Objects.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an Information Technology related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- 5+ years’ programming experience
- Experience working with ERP systems is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
- Good organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment or under general supervision and efficiently to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Self-motivated, problem solving skills, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to support department goals that align with current and future Company objectives and initiatives
- Hands on experience with a Manufacturing Execution System is a plus but not required