Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Administers the financial programs and activities for the plant or division. Performs financial and production analysis in working with all management and department heads at the plant, division, and corporate levels, as necessary. Prepares annual budget, monthly/quarterly rolling forecast, reconciles inventories and performs general accounting duties in monthly closing. Monitors cost and variance reporting systems to control inventories and cost.
Division Corporate Controller
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage monthly rolling forecast, monthly closing, variance analysis and reporting.
- Lead annual budget and standard cost processes and communicate with all involved departments.
- Monitors variance tracking, cost reduction projects, performance ratios, break-even cost and product flows.
- Analyzes and explains material, labor and overhead cost trends.
- Performs inventory tracking to ensure proper valuation and accuracy of inventories.
- Interfaces with senior management as to costs, trends and major variances.
- Interprets and reports financial results to plant, division and corporate management.
- Ensures adherence to financial controls and policies.
- Identifies profit opportunities and assists in implementation.
- Performs other duties as directed by plant, division, or corporate management.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Accounting or Cost Financial Analysis, or a Master’s Degree with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Accounting or Cost Financial Analysis.
- Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Candidate must have ability to summarize complicated financial data in a simple and concise way. Must have proficiency with MS Office.