Location: Greenville, SC
This role is responsible for performing the functional duties in support of the delivery Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and ERP Integrations as needed. This includes on-schedule design, analysis, and programming in accordance with internal customer requirements and company standards. The incumbent will work with all areas of the Manufacturing floor to resolve process and operational issues. This will include new systems design and development as well as support for current systems. Due to the nature of this business (i.e. manufacturing 24x7) a successful candidate may be expected to provide after hours and holiday support as well as some travel.
Global IT Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business function areas to understand business processes and data requirements. Identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current business MES and MII processes according to required specifications
- Works as a team member with manufacturing units to implement system changes.
- Communicates detailed requirements and timelines to manager and business units.
- Utilizes programs to convert data files into SAP. Generates reports to verify loaded information is accurate and complete.
- Provides on-going support including training, auditing of data, troubleshooting system problems, answering questions, and developing system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in computer science, industrial engineering, mechanical design or manufacturing and automation
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently meet deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience on Design and implementation of Manufacturing system integration
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment under general supervision
- Experience with SAP ME and MII, Database handling, Web Services, and XML
- Experience on SAP PCO and OPC integration
- SAP ME SDK based hands-on experience.
- Experience on Manufacturing process as well as SAP ME Core area.