Location: Greenville, SC
Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting as required by management. Supports the SVP, Global Sales; VP, Global Distribution and GM, Global Strategic Accounts in all sales reporting activities including but not limited to forecasts, financial reviews, quarterly business reviews, Master Plan, Board of Director meetings, customer meetings, and customer industry shows.
Manager, Global Sales Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design, re-design, implementation, generation and validation of operational global sales reports to capture all required metrics
- Manage ad-hoc requests and multiple projects simultaneously, while operating in an environment with ever changing priorities and tasks
- Assess ongoing reporting needs through investigation, analysis and evaluation to make recommendations to management
- Develop expert knowledge of in-house data sources and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources. Work with multiple stakeholders (including IT and Sales) to improve reporting and tracking from in-house systems
- Responsible for quarterly Financial Review reports and presentations. Including but not limited to coordinating global inputs from Sales, Marketing, FAE, and cross departmental inputs
- Create monthly rolling forecast summary reports for each division and region of the world
- Develop, generate and update annual Master Plan reviews for SVP, Global Sales
- Prepare Board of Directors presentation material for SVP, Global Sales cross coordinated between Product Divisions, Sales Regions, Finance, etc.
- Summarize and track CRM data monthly/quarterly/as needed (eg. usage, funnel, and activity)
- Coordinates meetings for Sales group, arranges lunches, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- 3-5 years successful operational, financial and/or business experience
- Strong analytical, computer, and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint, database experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive learner and self-starter, pursuing continuous improvement in all job-related aspects