Location: Greenville, SC
Manage and coordinate all operational activities for the Global Strategic Accounts. Serve as focal point and coordinator for Global Strategic Account contract RFQs, contract pricing, rebates, and any incentive programs. Responsible for monitoring, measuring, coordinating, and following up on all actions and day-to-day operations related to growing the revenue for Global Strategic Accounts. Supports the Sales Management in all sales activity including, but not limited to, administration, contract negotiation benefit/analysis, qualifications tracking, formulation, and generation of management tracking reports, and day-to-day action items.
General Manager, Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop measurement and tracking systems to monitor and follow-up on all activities related to the support of Strategic Accounts, including but not limited to, RFQ processing and award cost benefit-analysis / performance to contract award, and strategic customer incentive program development.
- Develop strong working relationship and lines of communication with all AVX functional groups globally and at all levels involved in supporting the strategic account’s RFQ activities, order, invoice, incentive/rebate, and shipment activities.
- Primary Business Analyst coordinating/supporting the Global Account Managers as it relates to any activity in growing revenue, gaining share, measuring and monitoring orders, and administrative support related to documents and contracts with the strategic customers as well as the measurement of customer scorecards for improvements.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports - covering all aspects of strategic account business including, but not limited to, orders, invoicing, and billings vs. Master Plan vs. forecast vs. customer award.
- Coordinate the communication of newly awarded/qualified part numbers or technologies to assure that AVX is getting the awarded items. This includes monitoring the forecast vs. award.
- Support contract negotiations by coordination with Pricing, Marketing, Specification Engineering and other functional groups involved in the quotation process. Conducts analysis of business data, completive information, and AVX Strategy assisting the Global Account Manager in setting the strategy to achieve business share goals. Assists management reviews of this strategy, together with the Global Account Manager.
- Assists in preparation of regular sales forecasts and annual master plan budgeting.
- Support Global Account Manager as the internal coordinator for any issue or problems with Strategic Accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required.
- 3+ years Business Analysis and/or equivalent experience requiring strong analytical and computer skills.
- Strong business analytical, computer, and organizational skills, particularly in managing/tracking logistics and processing large 20,000+ line item RFQ’s across all business units.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels within AVX and Customer organization.