Location: Greenville, SC
Work with sales and marketing in the coordination of sales functions as they relate to processing AVX customer contracts in terms of both on-line system implementation and the review of terms and conditions under which the contract will operate. This process includes extensive reformatting and manipulation of electronically transmitted data from multiple medium sources, along with frequent interaction with AVX Customers, and AVX manufacturer’s representatives. Additionally, the job requires knowledge of Web Functions as it directly pertains to customer systems for processing Request for Quotes (RFQ) for contracts and integrating into AVX systems. Must maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
Strategic Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary facilitator to processing the RFQ contracts for AVX customers. Must manage within the process chain RFQ contracts with various groups (i.e. Marketing, Legal, Sales, VPs). The performance of this will directly determine the effectiveness of AVX business levels of assigned accounts.
- Frequent involvement in face-to-face customer negotiations.
- Lead the review, analysis, and implementation of awards post-negotiation.
- Maintain COSE online customer pricing file.
- Provide reporting to field sales and AVX management, maintaining customer contracts.
- Assist in new COSE development and online RFQ system programming.
- Coordinate RFQ process within all applicable AVX departments.
- Upload and distribute completed RFQ in format required. Create, manipulate, and distribute data as requested.
- Monitor department spreadsheets and recommend changes. Create spreadsheets showing statistics in various forms using worldwide reports, backorders, and forecast reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing
- Must be willing and able to travel to customer sites as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in excel.