Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Provide support to the Quality Assurance Laboratory, run reliability tests, collect data, and report results. This position requires the use of advanced inspection equipment to check the integrity of electronic components.
Quality Engineering Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand, operate, and troubleshoot advanced inspection equipment
- Manage and perform product inspection activities
- Maintain detailed records and generate inspection reports
- Collect and summarize data for supervisor
- Identify and solve problems with limited supervisor assistance
- Train operators to perform product inspection and assist in solving problems
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or other related technological field of study plus a minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment, or High School Diploma with 5+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Computer skills: Able to perform simple data entry and use word processor software.
- Math skills: working knowledge of basic arithmetic, negative numbers, power & roots, decimals and fractions, algebra and basic statistics.
- Verbal/communication: able to read and understand technical reports, process specifications, and office correspondence. Able to write clear and understandable memos and procedures.
- Technical skills:
- Able to use or learn the use of basic laboratory test equipment and to train others to its use.
- Working knowledge of basic electricity, electronics and circuits.
- Mechanical aptitude sufficient to understand the detailed operation of production machines.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and ability to obtain expertise in the production of electronic components.