Location: Greenville, SC
Performs quality engineering and testing work for our Connectors product line. Works with Design Engineering group, Sales Engineers, Operations, and international manufacturing teams to ensure timely and efficient delivery of products that meet customer's standards.
Supplier Quality Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and conducts test, analyzes and interprets test results and prepares reports summarizing methods employed and results obtained in the solution of the assigned project.
- Plan details of assigned project, including methods and scope of work under the functional guidance of senior personnel where some detailed outline of procedures and desired results are given.
- Coordinates design and development of projects with related activities to ensure compatibility of design and adherence to specifications.
- Prepares materials for effective, efficient testing
- Serves as liaison with equipment manufacturers for process and machinery improvements
- Requires the limited use and/or application of basic engineering or scientific principles, theories and concepts to develop solutions to problems of limited scope.
- Prepares training manuals, operating procedures and instructions for manufacturing processes
- Identifies production process problems, conducts tests and experiments to analyze problems; solves problems in conjunction with other departments
- Provides technical support to technicians and production personnel in response to production issues or during preventative maintenance utilizing excellent interpersonal skills
- Creates and manages project plans for continuous improvement initiatives, delivering on results as committed
- Analyzes manufacturing process capabilities of new products to identify potential production processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical or Electrical strongly preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Continuous Improvement / Problem Solving
- Deployment and Monitoring of Key Indicators
- Formalization and Transmission of Knowledge and Skills
- Project Management and Innovation