Location: Greenville, SC
This position is responsible for working with Product Managers to support all business aspects of the product line including maintaining, growing & expanding (MGE) specific product lines. The duties include, but is not limited to, Inventory Management, Margin Management, Revenue growth, Profit Objectives and any other requirements for sustaining the business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate pricing daily with market/customer segments.
- Analyze sales and marketing data, and P&L statements by product line and customer.
- Support product line(s) globally with the Product Manager and tracks/forecasts business activity.
- Train Customer Service and Field Sales Personnel on the responsible product lines ranging from the product itself, applications, and use through local area visits, Webinars and any other tools or resources that are available.
- Generate technical notes periodically to update the field on new product developments within the product groups to support design-ins. Track those design-ins and design wins.
- Support the MGE programs and also the ‘backroom support’ system globally.
- Analyze the P&L and the business to ensure that the stated profit objectives and revenue targets by product line or by customer are met.
- Support Product Manager in managing inventory levels and turnover ratios
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a related sales and/or marketing job function
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent skills Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and pivot table creation/utilization is required.
- Ability to learn and use different software and different databases, such as Oracle.
- Ability to apply knowledge of competitor’s product lines and their relative position in the market to MGE activities.
- Ability to apply working knowledge of the MGE activities and the associated quotation systems for OEM and Distribution channels.