Location: Greenville, SC
Manages processing and administration of payroll for all U.S. locations. Performs accounting and analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet payroll accounts. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements for payroll.
Corporate Accounting Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and ensure weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll.
• Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence.
• Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Post payroll journal entries to G/L. Analyze and reconcile P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
• Prepare management reports for earnings, taxes, deductions and other ad hoc as needed.
• Drive continuous improvement by fully utilizing ADP system.
• Supervise payroll staff and lead the team to accomplish expected results.
• Perform other duties as directed by Division Controller.
• BS Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
• Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in multi-state payroll administration. Must have supervisory experience. Manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Need extensive knowledge of ADP or Workday and proficiency with MS Office. Must have understanding of federal, state and local legal requirements for payroll.