Location: Greenville, SC
This position is assigned to support the global AVX initiative of implementing, administrating and maintaining AssurX software (Quality Management System). This position designs and implements site specific solutions for AssurX software. Interfaces with Legacy systems - Business Development, R&D, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Purchasing, local and Corporate IT, and Production to achieve and maintain results.
Corporate Quality Systems / Compliance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain the AssurX applications.
- Tailor system where appropriate to meet required needs.
- Travel to sites as needed, provide further development, go live and operational support for the software, including software upgrades and patching.
- Provide training as required to end users during implementation and after go live support.
- Deliver data conversion where required from former in-use systems.
- Bachelor of Science degree required either, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in SQL, VB, C#, C++, or PHP programming
- Knowledge/skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge/skills in software application development
- Skills with project management
- Experience working with internal and external customers and meeting the demands specified
- Good oral and written communicative skills are a must
- Ability to interface effectively with IT and users to deliver the optimum result
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time