Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Responsible for a range of general reporting duties, consolidation and financial analysis/ projects.
Manager, Corporate Accounting and Consolidation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and compile reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) for management. Respond to inquiries as requested in a timely manner.
- Support consolidation of rollforward reporting.
- Support maintenance of consolidation software system for user security, standardize report writing, and hierarchy updates.
- Support quarterly reporting for Kyocera packages.
- Interact with external service providers to collect information supporting the financial statements.
- Support auditors with questions and help with scheduling their visits.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, including senior executives.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains confidential information.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support financial reporting, consolidation, corporate accounting, or treasury as needed.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1+ years' public accounting or reporting experience. Consolidation experience preferred.
- Must have strong professional communication and organization skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), use of PC and PC Software.
- Strong knowledge of computer/financial systems is required. Must have the ability to analyze and recommend changes to current/existing and future systems in order to increase efficiency of Corporate Finance group