Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Administers the financial programs and activities for the plant. Performs financial, production, and business analysis in working with all management and department heads at the plant, division, and corporate levels. Prepares annual budget, monthly/quarterly rolling forecast, reconciles inventories and performs general accounting duties in monthly closing. Monitors cost and variance reporting systems to control inventories and cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly rolling forecast, monthly closing and variance analysis.
- Prepares annual budget and standard cost development.
- Monitors variance tracking, cost reduction projects, performance ratios, break-even cost and product flows.
- Analyzes material, labor and overhead cost trends.
- Performs inventory tracking to ensure proper valuation and accuracy of inventories.
- Interfaces with senior management as to costs, trends and major variances.
- Interprets and reports financial results to plant and corporate management.
- Ensures adherence to financial controls.
- Identifies profit opportunities and assists in implementation.
- Travel may be required periodically to support operations.
- Performs other duties as directed by divisional or corporate management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Accounting or Cost Financial Analysis
- Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Candidate must have ability to summarize complicated financial data in a simple and concise way. Must have proficiency with MS Office.