Distribution Accounting Coordinator
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Responsible for all processing of distributor programs. Position will provide support to Sales and Marketing departments in areas related to these programs. Position requires interaction with other AVX departments as needed. Position will provide tracking and analysis periodically as needed by management regarding trends or issues which require additional managerial attention.
Distribution Accounting Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain current in processing all transactions related to Ship and Debit, Stock Rotations and Special Sales Programs.
- Provide quality assurance by being alert to indications of problems with data provided by distributors.
- Liaison between Sales, Marketing, IT, AR and Distribution partners as needed to close transactions or projects timely. Effective communication required.
- Support inventory counts, as needed, at Distribution partners and Consignment stock locations (may involve minimal travel).
- Support auditors, internal and external, as needed and help the Company maintain an acceptable controls environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet Corporate goals and requirements.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business, plus 3-5 years' professional experience in an administrative support or accounting position preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Teams, Excel, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel functions (i.e. pivot tables, queries, vlookup, formulas) is beneficial.
- Experience with mainframe interfaces and AS400 operating system.
- Experience with Oracle Financials is beneficial.
- Must have strong professional communication and organization skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills to help monitor / predict issues revealed in processed data.