Director, Corporate Controller
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Oversee global financial planning and consolidated reporting for the Company. Work closely with regional finance teams and cross-functional teams to maximize profitability, to protect the Company’s assets, and to ensure adherence to Corporate financial policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective systems, procedures, and staff to maintain accurate books of account and other financial records, to ensure accurate data for reporting and analysis.
- Manage preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Report and interpret financial results and performance measurement against budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze and interpret balance sheet and income statement metrics and trends.
- Define standardized reporting requirements from regional finance teams.
- Identify opportunities for profit improvement by working closely with cross-functional areas, including Sales, Marketing, Operations and R&D.
- Assist in the implementation of profit improvement projects.
- Oversee and maintain the global consolidated reporting system.
- Responsible for the Global Cost team and the Corporate Financial Reporting team.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate financial policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required. CMA and/or MBA is preferred.
- Ten (10+) years accounting and financial management experience preferred, at least five (5) years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective financial policies and practices in a global manufacturing business.
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a clear understanding of manufacturing operations, product cost and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, One Stream, etc.).