Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Administrator leads the strategy, execution and management of SugarCRM. This role translates business objectives into functional requirements by communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including senior management. The CRM Administrator is also responsible for the daily support of a global user base, report writing and dashboard creation, imports/exports, training, troubleshooting, and general maintenance of the system. This role will verify the integrity of the data being entered by users and manage the flow of data to and from the CRM and any other company databases to ensure that it is both accurate and timely.
Sr. Manager, Global Sales Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the SugarCRM application by maintaining the functional areas of data management, user roles/security, contacts, opportunities, workflows, dashboards and reports and provide support for all CRM tools and third-party integrations.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements through user feedback, identify key opportunities for improvement, and develop technical and/or process enhancements to increase operational efficiencies.
- Implement all new development and system enhancements, which may include the creation of custom modules, workflows, email alerts and templates, and assist with customizations to fit the company's changing business needs.
- Review and refine CRM procedures and workflows to support sales, FAE and marketing teams.
- Lead any required future data and/or system migration projects.
- Provide daily support to global user base which includes monitoring a dedicated support email box, troubleshooting a variety of issues, escalating problems to SugarCRM when necessary and responding in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure the integrity of data entered into the system via routine checks and identify areas that may require additional controls or data scrubbing. Monitor and track the performance of all data integrity efforts.
- Effectively onboard new users and routinely provide relevant training to the sales, marketing, and FAE teams on the system’s use and capabilities. Prepare and publish user reference and training documents to support these efforts.
- Extract data to support worldwide sales and marketing presentations and effectively meet deadlines. Assist, as needed, with analytics and administrative activities, i.e. usage, trends, and activity.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence on Sugar related matters including the documentation of new features and releases in accordance with accepted processes, guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Create presentations and roadmaps on product strategy in order to communicate effectively to senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, or similar, is required
- Previous experience working with CRM platform (Sugar, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft) is preferred
- Strong business analytical, computer, and organizational skills, particularly in managing/tracking logistics and processing large databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels within AVX and Customer organization.