Corporate Insurance Manager
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Administers and maintains the organization's global insurance programs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. This position leads change by implementing responsible online and web delivery of insurance. Assist with coordination of global insurance program by analyzing site financial statements and other resource documents; compiling insurance application details; process GL/Auto/Cargo claims from around the world; track insurance certificates to/from AVX entities; coordinate insurance meetings; etc.
Director, Global Risk & Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requests and collects relevant information from across the global enterprise that supports the underwriting process for procurement and maintenance of the corporate-placed insurance programs, to include property, cargo, general liability, professional liability, auto and workers’ compensation, directors/officers, errors/omissions and cyber programs.
- Compile and validate global risk exposure data including sales, payrolls, property values, business interruption, headcount, vehicles, etc.
- Secures broker binders that validate coverage. Catalogs and maintains the policies of insurance and maintains the electronic system for policy storage. Reviews all policies and endorsements to confirm contract certainty.
- Manages property claims system-wide including oversight of third party administrator.
- Sustains good customer service by providing guidance and assistance on insurance coverage system-wide.
- Oversees workers’ compensation filings and assessments.
- Assist the Director of Insurance with complex casualty placements and other responsibilities as needed.
- Work with internal departments to ensure risk costs are properly allocated.
- Prepare various claims reports, data mining, and root cause analysis.
- BA/BS degree (Insurance/Finance/Accounting/Management)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in risk/financial analysis with knowledge of Casualty, Fiduciary, Executive and Professional coverages
- Strong analytical skills with heightened problem solving ability.
- Very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.