Business Systems Sales Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: The Business Systems Sales Analyst will be responsible for the continuous review and improvement of the AVX distributor experience in our shared platforms, with initial emphasis on the global pricing and channel data management system (Model N). The Business Systems Sales Analyst will work in conjunction with the AVX sales team and channel partners to identify and eliminate bottlenecks in our processes, improve timeliness and first response effectiveness of customer quotations, and develop and implement procedures to achieve best in class system user experiences.
Director, Channel Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing processes to understand and eliminate user challenges through ongoing internal and external communication, ensuring improved user experiences.
- Management of distribution front and back end key quote activity. Reviewing key mutual quote data to ensure proper details have been assigned, customer contracts have been applied as appropriate, distributor and/or AVX representative comments have been addressed and design registrations have been properly applied/considered. Ensuring AVX quotations are processed efficiently and expediently.
- Serving as focal point for customer account additions or edits. The Business Systems Sales Analyst will be responsible for vetting and actioning new account set-ups and providing aliasing or detail adjustments as necessary for existing customers.
- Addressing of distributor Point of Sale (POS) rejections. Review and clear previously rejected POS records on a daily basis and implement best practices to guard against repeat concerns causing unnecessary rejections.
- Handling of distributor ship and debit rejections. Understand why AVX is rejecting distributor debit claims and develop a regular cadence to determine resolution in the timeliest manner possible.
- Developing post-quote reports/analysis. Follow-up on quote activity and develop metrics to understand AVX quote volumes, success rates, and turnaround times. Maintain regular correspondence to Channel Sales Manager and other Sales leadership.
- Ensure validity of distributor design registration data base. Ensure AVX DR program is working as intended and new design registration system programming is implemented as necessary. Ensure new registrations are reviewed/processed in a timely manner, assist with extensions and part additions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or similar field of study is required.
- Prior sales, marketing, or systems/data analysis experience a plus.
- Deep systems knowledge, including the ability to add, extract, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Process improvement knowledge/experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, along with the ability to speak and/or provide presentations to all levels of the organization.