Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: Responsible for a range of general accounting duties, consolidation and financial analysis/projects.
Manager, Corporate Accounting and Consolidation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for inter-company billings and reconciliations, analysis and/or reconciliation of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly and quarterly financial packages, assist with preparation of month-end closing journal entries.
- Provide schedules/reconciliations for public and internal auditors.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations and recording daily banking activity.
- Responsible for preparing and filing of various government reports.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or Business required
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, experience with General Ledger systems helpful. Must be proficient in Excel, use of PC and PC Software. Oracle Experience a plus