Location: Frimley, UK
primary contact for all day-to-day dealings between the manufacturer and distributor. The account manager will facilitate discussion and resolve issues with all key functions of the distributor to include, but not limited to:
• Marketing Communications, Information Technology
• Product Management
• Asset Management
• Field Sales
• Inside Sales
• Strategic Account Sales
• Corporate Management
EMEA Distribution Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 1/2 EU-wide accounts and 2/4 regional accounts
- 50% travel/office within UK and 50% across Europe.
- Visit Distributors HQs and Key European Offices – eg. typically London, Paris, Milan, several cities in Germany, Nordic Countries
- Closely monitor the distributor efficiency through current and future measurements
- Supervise and/or get directly involved with key negotiations.
- Develop close working relationship with all internal business divisions and sales personal.
- Develop strong working relationships with all hierarchy levels of the Distributors.
- Work closely with product marketing to set proper strategy for winning business
- Setting objectives by distributor.
- Work closely with Sales Communications/advertising manager to accomplish targeted and measurable goals by Distributor
- Be the key contact person for the distributor for all business related topics supported by customer service and marketing departments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronics industry
- BA or University Degree – commercial or technical
- English fluent
- Microsoft Office skills
- Very good verbal and written communications skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Open minded and flexible in a fast changing environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Travel up to 80%