Area Sales Manager
Location: Munich, DE
Job Description: As a part of our global sales organization for Passive, Antennas and electromechanical components, you will be responsible for sales in North / East Germany, making AVX the preferred point of contact for our valued customers and distribution partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Area Sales Manager, you are responsible to manage and grow sales in North / East Germany (Zip Code 0 - 3) for the entire AVX product range , both Passives & Interconnect
- In this position you will report directly to the Country Manager DACH region
- Frequent travelling required under normal circumstances up to 80% of your working time.
- You set up action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations, to promote and increase sales of AVX product groups, Passives and Interconnect, both standard and special with regular follow up and reporting.
- You develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationship. You are responsible for looking after our distribution partners in your area of responsibility.
- You lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
- You gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape
- Engineering degree, a commercial or technical university degree
- Successful track record or a first successful experience in the industry
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills
- Knowledge in the area of passive / electromechanical components is an advantage
- Professional behavior and negotiating skills to give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets.
- Independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organized
- Team player, flexible and resilient
- Fluent in German, English and computer literate