Features & Benefits
- Robust design for long operation lifetime
- Statistical screening with Accelerated Ageing
- Surge testing level option
- Improved basic reliability 0.5%/1000 hrs.
- Humidity 85°C/85%RH, Vr, 500/1000 hrs.
- -55 to +125°CX operation temperature
- Shock and vibration from MIL-STD-202
- DCL 0.1 CV
- 3x reflow 260°C compatible
- Benign failure mode under recommended use conditions
- AC/DC Power Supplies
- DC/DC Convertors
- Timing Circuits
- Pulsing Circuits
TCB is a COTS Plus conductive polymer series designed for use in demanding industrial applications requiring very low ESR with stable, high frequency CAP retension and longer life performance – such as high power DC/DC converters employed in telecommunications, industrial and avionics. The series exhibits improved basic reliability 0.5%/1000hrs at 85°C, capacitors are designed to withstand biased humidity testing at 85°C/85% R.H. for at least 500 hours and rated for operation up to 125°C. Additional surge screening at -55°C and 85°C and SnPb plating optional upon request.