Features & Benefits
- Voltage Range: 250V to 690V
- Capacitance EIA Code: 10uF to 600uF
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Particularly designed for AC filtering
- High dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C
The FLA series uses metallized polypropylene dielectric, aluminum can, impregnated with soft PU specially treated to have a very high dielectric strength in operating conditions up to 85°C.
The FLA has been designed with overpressure disconnected device. They are suitable for output AC filtering for power converters, UPS systems, solar inverters and motor drives etc.
Part Number Information
Technical Papers – Click to Download