Features & Benefits
- Simple strip and poke-home wire insertion with twist and pull wire extraction
- High spring force stainless steel contact maximizes cost, strength, and flexibility
- Accepts 18-24 AWG solid and stranded wires
- Expanded size offering to cover multiple power and signal applications: 1p-6p
- Industrial/Machine Control; motors, solenoids, sensors, fans, pumps, etc.
- Commercial Buildings; controls, security, fire, and sensors
- Smart Grid; meters, breakers, and panels
- SSL/LED; fixtures, signage, and streetlights
The reduced 9286-200 series of thru wire connectors expands on the already proven 9286 poke-home discrete WTW family of connectors, but in a smaller package size. The development of an active stainless steel spring contact eliminates the need for push button activation to insert and remove wires which offers a significant cost savings. The mechanical properties of this contact provide maximum wire retention across a broad range of solid and stranded wire gauges, making this connector very versatile in field installations.