Features & Benefits
- Termination Options: Ag/Ni/Au, Pg/Ag, Solder Plated, Solder Coated, Sn/Pb
- Voltage ratings: 50, 100V
- Sizes: 0805 to 2225
- Capacitance Range: 1.0pF to 1.0µF
- High performance applications in BX and BR voltage levels
- Temperature stable applications in BP and BG voltage levels
M123 Series capacitors offer design and component engineers a proven technology for SMD processing and applications requiring space-level reliability. They are designed for use in critical frequency applications, timing circuits, and applications where absolute stability is required (BP and BG), as well as in applications where a wider capacitance variation in temperature, voltage, frequency, and life span can be tolerated (BX and BR).