Location: EMEA Central/East
• You develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationship. You are responsible for looking after our distribution partners in your area of responsibility.
• Frequent travelling requited up to 80% of your working time.
• You set up action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations, to promote and increase sales of AVX product groups, Passives and Interconnect, both standard and special with regular follow up and reporting.
• The support of your customers is largely in the field of external manufacturing services. Ideally you will be based at one of our sales offices in Czech Republic or Poland. Other locations might be an option.
Regional Sales Manager EMEA Central/East
Duties and Responsibilities:
• As a Country Manager, you are responsible to manage and grow sales in East Europe for the entire AVX product range , both Passives & Interconnect
• You lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
• You gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape
• There are 2 Area Sales Managers reporting to you supported by 1 Field Application Engineer
• You own either an engineering degree, a commercial or technical university degree
• You have a successful track record or a first successful experience in the industry
• You have a strategic thinking and entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills
• Knowledge in the area of passive / electromechanical components is an advantage
• Your professional behaviour and your negotiating skills give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets
• You are independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organised
• You are team leader, flexible and resilient
• You are fluent in English and computer literate