Location: Greenville, SC
Responsible for a range of general reporting duties, consolidation and financial analysis/ projects.
Manager, Corporate Accounting and Reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and compile reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) for management. Respond to inquiries as requested in a timely manner.
- Support preparation of SEC reports including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, DEF 14-A, 11-K, 8-K, and other Forms as required. Includes preparation of financial statements, footnotes, and supplemental charts or reports as necessary.
- Support quarterly reporting for Kyocera packages.
- Maintain system for Section 16(a) Officer filings on Forms 3, 4, or 5.
- Interact with external service providers to collect information supporting the financial statements.
- Support auditors with questions and help with scheduling their visits.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, including senior executives.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains confidential information.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support financial reporting, consolidation, corporate accounting, or treasury as needed.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required
- 1+ years' public accounting or reporting experience. SEC reporting or consolidation experience preferred.
- Must have strong professional communication and organization skills. Must be detail oriented. Preferred experience working in reporting or consolidation systems. Must be proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), use of PC and PC Software.