Location: Greenville, SC
The Lot Acceptance Coordinator is responsible for: Specifying test and inspection details based on review of AVX, MIL, and customer specifications and drawings; Issuing product to QA Lab for testing; Monitoring of tests in progress and setting priorities as needed; Reviewing test results for compliance; Preparing detailed test reports for submission to customers; Coordinating activities with other departments and with customers. Required tests and inspections include various reliability and functional tests, visual inspection, and measuring product dimensions and electrical characteristics.
Division Quality Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the essential physical and electrical characteristics for our products (ceramic capacitors)
- Understand applicable MIL and customer requirements for our products
- Supervise technicians to achieve group objectives, including ADP functions for time and attendance, performance reviews, etc.
- Provide regular updates and reports on activities and results
- Work with Manufacturing and Engineering teams to help achieve group objectives
- Participate in problem solving activities to identify root causes and implement effective corrective actions
- Support the plant Quality Management System and compliance to ISO 9001, IATF 16949, MIL-STD- 790, etc.
- Travel to other AVX locations as needed for training
- HSD required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools, esp. Word and Excel
- Experience in interpretation of regulatory and customer specifications, drawings and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and MIL-STD-790 is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with quality tools such as SPC, MSA (Gage R&R), and corrective action reports is preferred but not required